f a l l i n g i n l o v e . . .




Wednesday, April 29, 2009

..::|| yummy yummy ||::..

another boring day...
i was stuck at home the for the whole freaking day...
seriously...
i need to go OUT!!!

arg...

anyway...

i've decided to share with ya'll something i find so very interesting about myself...
( cheh wah, dyamnn perasan... )


i love rice with water...
no, it's not porridge
and no, it's not rice with soup...
just plain white rice submerge in warm water...

ubber-ly yummy!!!

this "recipe" originated when i was really REALLY young,
i grew up like in the small-town-chinese-kampung like places
and i love it!!!
i mean, i love how the people live there
seriously, it's not busy...
everyone used to take their own sweet time doing stuff
love it...
so anyway...
if my memory is accurate
i remembered i love rice with soups but one day,
soup wasn't one of the planned dishes
and being a brat myself i will only eat rice with soup...
and so me mum pour warm water into my bowl of rice
and so my fav dish in the world is born...

let me clear this one thing...
it's totally diff from porridge cause the rice are NOT mushed up...
the rice still maintain it's textures and individuality...
( dyamnnn, what a way to describe man... )

and so today, me mum didn't prepare any soup and
me appetite isn't that well
so i decided to visit my childhood times

=)


|| the yummy rice-submerged-in-warm-water... ||

|| it's duck... awesome yummy duck... ||


|| i love this simply way of cooking veggies, very erm... simple... ||

|| another fav dish of mine... red beans with egg ||

|| Itadakimas!!! ||

kamsamida Omma... =P

superfull - ly OUT bitches...

..::|| do-re-mi ||::..
rihanna - cry

michelle branch - breath

jesse mccartney - it's over
HSM senior year - walk away


ps : ya'll figure out wat the pic meant?! haha... it's google... =P
fav version of the google logo so far... i'm such a geek sometimes... xD

No comments: