f a l l i n g i n l o v e . . .




Monday, April 6, 2009

..::|| totally flattered yet... ||::..


|| eh... the leg not straight la!!! wait... its suppose to be bengkok cause you are bengkok also!!! muahahhahahahahahha ||

yes, i'm totally flattered by fagiselle today because
he blog about me in his blog... i mean we do it occasionally but he totally like featured me completely in two post i think...
but he did more than that... he completely trashed me like nonsense!!!

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


gahahahahahhahaha...

i was like...

"oh no you didnt!!!"


*snapping fingers with the bitchy black girls from the hood attitude*

he completely plagiarist my post la... i mean if you wanna trashed me... be original at least...

sigh...

(hehehe... i can do it too ok... lazy fagiselle... malas betul nak taip sendiri punya words... have to copy-paste mine... report you to the plagiarism department baru tahu... copyrighted ok!!! )

anyway, yea... totally flattered and erm... shock but at the same time laughing my ass off la...

he has no life btw...

muahahhahahahahahahahahhahaha!!!

Paul Wong... evillaughing-ly OUT


No comments: