f a l l i n g i n l o v e . . .




Sunday, April 26, 2009

..::|| Gay Earth Day!!! ||::..


( the other meaning of gay, the one where "double-P" is in it... )

Our earth is an awesome place dun you think?!
sometimes i do complain it's too hot and stuff but everytime i look out my window,
i'm just amaze at the beauty of our fabulous "mom"...

anyway, today there was an event in conjunction to Earth Day and it was held nearby the reserve forest, which sorta like my "garden" if you can call it that...
so there was many diff activities going on BUT i didn't actually went there la... lol...




|| there were people actually riding in boats on the lake.. ubber kewl!!! *note the red circle* ||


|| the beautiful lake... dyamnn nice ||

|| love this shot... ||

|| the view from my window... jealous ?! =P ||


as i've said, i didn't went for the event cause well, i was tired!!!
came back from church and went straight to my comfy bed...
because last night... went out partying...
sorta like a celebration la...
finals ended ma....

so yup... at first NONE and i repeat

NONE

of my friends are available to go ok...

( seriously... my social life needs to be improve dramatically... help anyone ?! =S )
(( btw, something is wrong with my sentence above... i wonder what it is?! ))

suddenly, just went i wanted to settle my arse on the comfort of my room and watch a marathon of random shows on my laptop...
a call from one of me bitches...
he, yes, you heard me...
it's a HE

( i call all my friends bitches... even guys... and straight dudes are NOT exempted as well... muahhahahahahahahahhahaahha)

(( besides, it's not insulting, it's just a word that we fab people use all the time... well, depends on occasion and individuals of course... ))

so anyway... went to station ONE cafe for dinner and that was my first time there...
the food was good but the drinks are amazing...
i mean i ordered this drink called Yestea i think...
it was a huge glass of jasmine tea...




dyamnn i feel healthy...
and i had spicy fried noodles... not bad...

so we were just sitting and talking and decided to head home...
then he said he would teman me to go party... so apa lagi...
haha... so i followed him back home cause he's driving ma...
so yea...
and then around 10.30 something we reach marketplace... and it was still too early yet... cause usually the peak hours are 12.00... but he needed to use the toilet...
initial plan was to go to pavillion...
i was wondering why he wanted to go to pavillion...
then he explained to me that he needed to use the loo and that pavillion's toilet are super nice...

***sweat***

so then i said,
"why not go to marketplace and use their toilet then?!"

then he was like
"yea hor..."

***double sweat***

anyway... reached there like super early... paid the covercharge and everything...
it was like empty ok...
ahhaa... there was like erm... one two people there...
haha..

and so we went to O-town to just chill...



|| urs truly look fab that night... gahahahahhaahhaha... rocking the baby mohawk man... =P ||

and so, it was time to start the party!!!

i bump into so many people there and it was sorta fun cause i felt like so popular baby... of course... it was a spilt of a second before i'm back to the wallpaper-deco individuals...

well, the party for me wasn't really that great cause erm... i dunno... being shove around and push around against disgusting sweaty bodies are just plain... pathetic i guess...
and so almost the whole night my friend and i stand at the corner near the bathroom to avoid the major hectic crowd on the dance floor... and so we decided to groove around there instead and it was quite fun surprisingly... we did a silly dance and the chicken dance...
gaahahahahhahahaha
one of my other friend saw us and said

"you guys dyamnn potong steam man..."

i took that as a compliment... =P

the whole entire night i saw so many hot stuff la...
like dyamnnn...
ok, that is it!!!
asian is so my flavour right now!!!
yummy!!!

xD


gahahahahahahahahhahahhahaha


and so the night ended around 2.50 cause we just can't take it anymore...
it was just too crowded and too stuffy inside...
and so we decided to call it a night...
and my sweet sweet bitch sent me home...

all together now...

*aawwwwww*


stillabitthetiredbutwilltotallydragfagiselletopartynexttime - ly OUT bitches...


..::|| do-re-mi ||::..
kelly clarkson - my will suck without you



|| me likey lights on KLCC... awesome!!! ||

No comments: