f a l l i n g i n l o v e . . .




Friday, April 24, 2009

..::|| chillies & tomato sauce, BBQ with sweet and sour sauce, top with two gooey strawberries... ||

yesterday, i woke up like so so "early" la...
haha...
first day of freedom man...
so then me mum asked me to go and prepare myself cause apparently me mum is in the mood for shopping...

O.o

now that's a shocker... i mean it's almost legendary and a myth that me mum would want to go shopping randomly...
mana tahu, not so random la...
cause there's a wedding coming up and she needs some new wardrobe...
so being fabolicious myself...
i suggest Nichii...

and off we went to Curve...
then me mum ( again... ) suggested to makan at Sakae Sushi... said it has been a while since she makan and so she wanted to...
and again... off we went and it was awesome...
we ate so much and the bill came up to like RM 90 something only nia...
dyamnnn...
and then we went to Nichii
and me mum was quite impress with the designs and selections and most importantly...

PRICE!!!

( hehe... was a nose-flaring moment for moi... )

then i was helping her out picking diff pieces for her and me dad was like

" the changing room only allows three pieces la "

then i said

" Nope, this is diff... you can bring more than that... "

and so the argument went on for awhile...
i was like ok... fine...
then i walked me mum to the changing room and hold and behold...
a HUGE sign there stating FIVE pieces...
i drag me dad across the stores and pointed at the sign...

( another nose-flaring moment... gahahaha... i'm on a roll baby!!! )

and so while she was trying diff pieces...
me bro and i decided to cam-whore a lil...

(hehe... i'm recruiting me bro to the society of cam-whorers... )




|| konon nye jason mraz wannabe la... although i have to say, quite nice isn't it!? ||


|| another bag commercial... =.=" ||



|| love this shot man... ||

and then we went back and send both me bros to tuition and waited...
then it's yam cha time!!!

( lunch was still being digested and we bought donuts for baby bro... hehe... yummy choco alien donuts... )

and so, off we went to McD pula...
while we're eating and stuff... talking... gossiping...



|| me dad, me baby bro and me mum... ||


|| me pimply bro and yours truly... ||


|| the baby bro whom love his fries!!! ||



me bro suggested we play the
" odd one out " game...

rules :-
no rules... the odd one out will have to receive the punishment...
which is in this case, a spoonful of weird sauces concusions...

gahahahhahhahahhahahaha...



|| the weird concussions... ||


|| baby bro is the first victim... ||

|| then me dad... ||

|| seriously dude... it's NOT that bad... ||

|| then it's me pimply bro... ||


|| piggy nose!!! ||


|| the jumbo "concussion" ... me genius idea of adding the strawberries... ||

|| and i'm the last final worst victim... i shouted like so loud and erm... the other tables were looking at us man... xD ||


it was super fun... love every moment of it!!!

stillcanfeelthestrawberriesdownmythroat - ly OUT bitches...


No comments: