f a l l i n g i n l o v e . . .




Friday, April 24, 2009

..::|| baby mohawk... ||::..

yes... today i had my lost-count hair cut and it was awesome!!!
love my new hair cut...
well, sorta wanted a diff one cause all this time i've been getting either the same hairstyle
or something similar...
so today i went in with an open mind and decided to get a sorta baby mohawk kinda thing...

although it's not as edgy as i wanted it to be...
still awesome!!!


|| front shot... ||


|| side shots...||


|| middle shot... ||


|| this is left... ||

|| again... front shot... ||

|| and this is right... ||


|| ok... by now, i'm just cam-whoring... gahahaha... signature pose... ||

as you guys notice from my last post... i've started to incorporate my blog's name into the pics...
cause i was thinking the other day...
all my pictures have no signature on them and so
exposing them to uses without my knowledge...
haha... sounds so like...
anyway...
i'm just putting signature on them and making the officially mine... =P

gonnaeattaufufa - ly OUT bitches...


No comments: