f a l l i n g i n l o v e . . .




Thursday, February 1, 2007

late at night...

sigh... guess what, me parents just came back from this really-sorta-grown-up party, and i being the "good son" waited for them and just only they came back. Lol... adults and their so-called night out...

Anyway, was just downloading some movie and finally, out of the blue, bearshare and limewire works again!!! FYI, these software has been super down for like an eternity, then now i'm downloading my fav shows and other stuff. HAhahahahahaha...can't wait to watch all these long-anticipatate movie!!!

Actually to tell you guys the truth, i was a little paranoid. When it was 12.00 am just now, i was super worried that something happen to my parents lo... then 1.00 i was like sweating already so i decided to watch 'date movie', for a moment it works especially during the scene where the guy got a face load of sweat and hair!!! I was like so gross out but at the same time amuse... Anyway, so then finally, they decided to return from the ever-fun party was like interogating me whether i took care of me brothers or not.... Anyway it has been a long day and i was pretty beat out...

Thank God tommorrow is a public holiday.... Yea for Malaysia, this is the only thing that i'm proud of Malaysia... (btw to those who don't know what day is tommorrow, its thaipusam, a festival where indian celebrate something...AHhahahaha)

Paul Wong....OUT!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

like...tell me about it man. i was jumping around with joy when my sis told me limewire was working again. right now, im downloading songs like a man woman. yay me.