f a l l i n g i n l o v e . . .




Sunday, February 4, 2007

tiring...







sigh....what a day man...

Well today i was actually considering going to youth... i mean what sup with that?! I never NEVER with a capital N, NEVER, consider going to youth because.... GOD is there!!! Anyway, (did you notice how many times i've used "anyway" in all my post?!) during youth was quite fun and today finally after ages, i finally seat somewhere else other than the usual place where we all are usually seated. I was force to seat somewhere else and it was quite fun and thrilling cause its not normal you see... HAHAHAHA...

After that, we have CCSM (college-something-something-ministry... =P) and Ps. Skum (its supposely Steven Kum but everyone else calls him that, he asked to be called like tat wan you noe!!!) talks about LOVE since valentines is so near. I was like, uhm.... am i gonna have a valentine this year (hinting hinting...) So, then i went for choir and it was kinda nice except there this friend of mine keeps bugging me with this sorta "my-thumb-is-so-pain" or something like tat... I was like "wat the?!" but it was kinda funny la.... or so i thought...hehehehehe sori darren...

Then we have this dinner thingy with my old schoolmate cum ex neighbour cause he moved to a new neighbourhood cause the current house is too small to contain his over-the-top family!!! Everything was kinda fun... during the journey back, i was like thinking, uhm... kinda feels a bit jealous cause they have their own gang and i feel so left out when they talk.... Its kinda like during school year.... Then i was like thinking do i even have a click like them... Then i remember all my "circle" friends and all the ones in church and finally JESUS, i was so relieve and was like bonking my head with a salmon (hehehehehe...thx rachel!!!) thinking to myself how can i feel like this... Besides, they are kinda not my type anyway... There was this very VERY awkward when they started drinking beer and was offering me, i was kinda tempted but then i made this really lame excuse saying that i need to drive home just in case me mom is drinking... It was then i felt like " wow, they've change so much huh?!" Even the girls drink, i mean i'm ok with alcohol but some how it just feels a bit weird to me la, maybe because i felt like they were just showing off or something.

Anyway, came home and was super tired but still takes the time to log in and blog!!! (you people should feels grateful!!!) So that's my so-called interesting day today...Gonna black out soon...
Ja (my friend corrected me and said it was "Ja" not "Cia")

(nite nite people...*snoring*)

Paul Wong...OUT!

ps = this is the longest post for now...hehehehehe....=)

No comments: