f a l l i n g i n l o v e . . .




Tuesday, February 6, 2007

VERY VERY TIRED!!!

Wow, today i was so damn tired i just crash and now i'm wide awake... gonna be a long night...

Neway, today i got my first ELITS or something, it was pronounce as I..Ls kinda thing but the spelling is super weird, so i went in and got myself a 6 - 7 band... Kinda dissapointed but also relieve... at least its over 5...

So then i went back and rest then i went back to college ( crazy huh?! ) to practise for this friday high praise... Funny thing was i have to carried my keyboard to the first floor and i kinda notice people stare at me thinking wat is this idiot doing?!

So i went back and ate dinner and the rest was history...tired as heaven wei!!! ( notice i didn't used hell...=P)

So yea, my tiring day, tumolo is going to be another tiring day, i hope not!!!

Paul Wong... temp out!!!

No comments: