f a l l i n g i n l o v e . . .




Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!

I finally did it!!!!


I asked me dad to bring back the webcam and he did but he forgotten one thing... the instalation CD!!! What the?! So i venture off to the land of the digital forest (internet lo!!!) and found a webcam driver that matches the webcam, which btw is a miracle!!! Anyway (here we go again!!!) it worked but one most important aspect is missing... it cant store any stills!!! Aiyo i tell you ah, this thing takes about one and a half hour to make it work man!!!

So, i search...AGAIN... and found another software that allowed you to take stills from ur webcam and it didn't work at first, i was like... what the?!

But then i remembered you need to restart the com for new software to work, so i did, and was like crossing me fingers all the time and then the moment of truth... i open the software and guess what... IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, thank you... firstly i wanna thank my parents and of course GOD... (sweat... [.."] )


this is the pic i took with the webcam...which is super cool!!!

No comments: