f a l l i n g i n l o v e . . .




Saturday, February 24, 2007

Still tired...

After those CNY hypes and celebrations... i'm still a bit washed up by it... or maybe i'm just plain tired for staying up late till like 4.00 am!!! Anyway, me cousin promiese me to change the layout of my blog but till now its still the same... ( sue lynn... what happen gurl ?!) So, right now i'm kinda stuck with this same old same old layout and still waiting for the new one, or maybe i should just do it myself then, since im not a bad computer geek myself ( a sincere apologies to those geeks out there... =P)

Neway ( maybe i should organize a contest to count how many *anyway* in my blog), i found this penpal through a friend-finder-kinda-sites and now, i'm chatting with him, ghuess what our time differences are like majorly big... with a capital B!!! 14 hours behind us... how crazy is that?! So that means, i'm morning and there's midnight... goodness me, its so hard to chat him online because of the time differences... anyway.... ( here we ego again... ) (..")

Not going to church today, dunno why, still a bit tired i gues... maybe just lazy... =P.. sori people... i'm still human....

Ok ok ok... i'm gonna promise that i'll post something interesting today.... promise... *halo appear on top*

Paul Wong... Lazyly OUT!

No comments: