f a l l i n g i n l o v e . . .




Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I'm still here people

Happy Piggy year !!! May this piggy year be an oinky-oinky year for you guys!!!!

Sigh... after few days being stranded in me grandms's place, i'm finally home...
I never thought that i would even develop withdrawal syndromes from not logging to the internet, most of the time there i will be laying on the bed, dozing off every few hours and then wakes up to find myself sweat like crazy then doze off again...Lol

Anyway, this pass few days i was in JB, (johor bahru) to celebrate Chinese New Year with the whole family. Every year, we will be in JB, celebrating this-kinda-overly-hype-up season, everything is about food, soft-drinks, mahjong (for the adults who can really play and stay up till 8.00 am!!!), playing cards, and who cannot forget the fire-crakers man!!! Well, this year was about the same except that some how, we all ( or maybe its just me ) felt like there is nothying to look forward to, because i think that the major event every new year celebration was a family dinner where we all will dress up super nicely and go for dinner...( kinda stupid when you put it that way... =P) but this year, we are unable to do so cause my second third aunt have to go backto their other-side-of-the-family home and then my first uncle have to go back to their's too... So kinda "potong stim" if you know what i mean...

then it onli left us and my youngest aunt's family, so they decided to take us (with grandma too) to this quite-elobrorated-yetvery-cosy-and-super-the-cool coffee shop which take us 45 minutes to get there... My grandma was like, this place is in Holand...Lol... Anyway, we went in there and then, there was this joined table with all the decorations and culinaries... i was like "uhm... is that for us?!" It turns out that that place belongs to the sister of my aunt's husband... So he was able to get us 50% discount and let me tell you... we all ate till the bill was like 400!!! but in the end, it was charged around 150.... crazy huh?! i guess the workers there was like "what the?!"

It was very fun as there were live performances and they did play some of the songs we requested and we dance in front there, that was the first time i dance in front of my family, kinda scary and embrassing but once my dance foot kick into gear, i was dancing like crazy... then me aunt taught me the "cha cha" dnace... it was kinda funny and fun...

After that, we went to the sea side for the famous Ais Kacang and Ais Jelly but it didn't open so we went to Danga Bay, which was said to be the most happening place there, almost like Bintang walk i think but nothing much anyway. Me dad brought this ball-light-with-strips-of-laser-in-it-that-will-react-to-your-touch kinda ball and it was cool... it also have the voice sencored function where anything the is a sound, it will light up... swt...

So we went back to their neighbourhood and have mamak till like 1.30 am and then we head back home... that day was very long and crazy... but fun...

Now i'm back in the comfort of my home, blogging about everything i can remember over the pass few days... sori for the no-picture-post... i kinda broke my father's camera... sigh...

Anyway, this is my weekend and it was very pleasant actually... more to come though... might even post some pictures after i steal it from my self-obsessed cousin (hehehehe =P)... Going to black out soon, nitez everyone and oh yeah...one more thing

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul Wong... GongXiFaCai-ly OUT!!!

No comments: