f a l l i n g i n l o v e . . .




Wednesday, January 31, 2007

it's alive !!!

Hehheheeh, yup...
after much anticipation and patient and perserverance (did i spell that right?), my personal-always-update-and-this-is-not-the-first-attempt-to-write-a-blog blog is finaly here!!! Sigh... it took me nearly two years since the world fenomenone (did i spell this correctly too?! LOl) blogging trend started. Anyway, this is all about me!!!.... uhm... well, that sounded a bit too selfish.... let me try again...

This blog is about how i look at the world!!!... sounded a bit too corny.... nvm then, i'll think about it later...

So, i'll be updating soon and post some of my darkest more unpleasant secrets....hehehe *evil grin*So be sure to come back often and check me out!!! Ok... that sounded a bit wrong....

Hahahahahaha

Cia as in goodbye in Japanese for those of you who are not anime-educated....

1 comment:

F.C.U.K. said...

Eh budak, u arr.. give people wrong info. Cia is not japanese. I learn jap so i know! MUahahahaha.. it's Ja. Not Cia. Hah! Take that! * bonks Paul on the head with a salmon * Anyways, chiow yea.

- Che Che CheL -
][ The defintion of lame is ME ][