f a l l i n g i n l o v e . . .




Wednesday, September 3, 2008

][ The best damn thing... ][

Heya... ok on my birthday right, like... well... after the passing of my beloved mama (may her soul rest in peace) the entire family are not allowed to celebrate birthdays and other celebrations la i heard... so i was like wat the heck?!


Oh well... then right, one sunny beautiful day, my dear all ex school mate called me up and ask me am i interested in avril's concert... it didn't take me long to answer, i said yes... and she said she won two free tickets and offer me one... i was like DYAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!


Lolness... so she said this was kinda like my birthday pressie la... wish i'm totally like super excited about la.... cause seriously wei, this is like my first ever concert lo... super kewl... so of course... me being the queen of all cma-whores, i brought my camera and begin the journey... which btw, is super the lame...


So i started by picking my friend up from Puncak Perdana which is in Shah Alam which is not far from my house... she did explain to moi how to get there but being me i google every single map available and even check the google map satellite thingy just to make sure... so anyway, i arrive at the her uni place safe and sound and i asked her do you know how to get to stadium merdeka which is where the concert is held... she was like no but my friend kinda told me how to get there... so ok... i told her that you know, stadium merdeka might be some where near dataran merdeka... stupid idea....


Anyway, i followed the highway and pass through three freaking tolls la... like seriously right?! So on and on and on we go and we finally arrive KL... i know we reach KL because i saw KLCC.... lol to the ness...anyway, we found the signboard that leads to dataran merdeka.... when we reach there already, she started to call her friend but that friend didn't pick up, and i call my dear hag... and asked her for directions, she immediatly like asked me why am i on the other side of the city... i was like wat?! huh?! where?!


then i occur to me at that moment that stadium merdeka is not in the same area as dataran merdeka... but then wats the point of naming two places with the same name if both are not like side by side or something.... oh well... anyway, we try to find our way and finally out of randomness i saw the sign that pointing towards stadium merdeka and did an emergency left turn and finally we saw the stadium and i was shouting like a mad woman cause like i saw banners and avril's t-shirt and hotlink banners and etc etc...


so we found a parking space and it cost RM 10 !!! the price of parking in KL....


and off we went to have a rocking night!!!The golden ticket that i got for free !!!!!!!!! =P


The balloon thingy that acts like a hand clap thingy la...

Free posters... it like super huge you know...
hehehe... this is i snap a pic of myself when we were stoping at dataran merdeka asking for directions... =P... see i'm wearing pink!!!
winners got free dinner!!! yummy ness!!!
Open wide!!!
This dude here is form hitz.fm or tv or something la... lol... and he was interviewing all the other winners and like asking us to cheer and stuff... lol... my friend is like trying to get a snapshot of him and like going all gaga gogo lo....
cam-whore moment... wat do you expect ... really....
the people who made this possible for us... ARIGATO !!!
other winners...
The stage where avril will sing and dance on... super excited!!!!!!!!!!
another cam-whore moment...
rock on!!!
rock on two!!! pinky dude!!!
chack!!!
There was a opening act by a dude who i forgot his name =P singing "this love"...
all the die-hard fans... like super a lot la...

The stage is pink!!! match my shirt man...
AVRIL LAVIGNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AVRIL LAVIGNE PLAYING THE PIANO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we went home after that... it was awesome for my first ever concert... like seriously... sigh... it was tiring though... anyways i had like a lot of fun and this will be enter into the wall of fame for the best birthday ever... =P

Au Revoir people!!!


ps : i'm the best damn thing that ur eyes will ever see... holla!!!

No comments: