f a l l i n g i n l o v e . . .




Friday, September 19, 2008

ridiculous-ness to the ultimate

ok.. i have been like super the bored and you may ask why not go out and find something to do... like a PART TIME JOB!

But life is wonderful and mysterious in its own weird twisted way that it does not allow me to... well, lets just say my current situation right now are forcing me to just glue my really-not-that-big of an arse to my couch...

So without a part time job nor any outdoor activities that i can do, i begin to discover hobbies and other useless but at the same time funny things to keep me occupied...

like this new interest of mine to see who block me on msn...

I know i know, its super lame and totally unnecessary but still i thought it would be fun to know who thinks i'm their enemy and who doesn't...

so went to youtube... what would this world be without youtube... and search for "msn block contacts" and found like millions upon millions of video teaching ya how to check...

so after a few tutorials... i manage to capture the complicated method of checking ... lol to the ness...


and i found out that i was blocked by some people... and though i kinda like guess it or like erm... expected it... but still its like kinda insulting la... i mean like, what have i done to like totally have you blocked me?! like seriously right?!

In my entire life as a msn freak... i've only like block one person and i have a major like seriously good reason to do that but that's a whole other story...

Anyway, i begin to like wonder and thought to myself that is it like wise or i mean even make sense to block someone?

I mean, i do understand some people whom have blocked me... i mean guessing la... like they might just wanna like NOT talk to me... and something else...

But isn't it a bit childish? a bit highschool if you ask me... something like

"i don't like you... stay away"

"i don't wanna talk to you..."

this is ridiculous and almost stupid if you ask me... if you don't like that person... then just like tell them off and like settle it you know... but i can totally imagine a young person whom like... i don't know maybe have not reach that level of maturity like the most of us have come to discover in our lives to be blocking contacts on their list...

i just felt like it is a super childish thing to do and like... totally funny and cracks me up everytime i discover new people who block me... makes my day...

oh well... i guess you can't make everybody happy... i just wish the best of luck and to whom ever have block me... keep blocking me!!! =P

Au revoir...

wait...

i used to do this ...


Paul Wong... blocking-ly OUT!!!

XP

No comments: