f a l l i n g i n l o v e . . .




Sunday, September 21, 2008

..::|| another new change ||::..

as ya'll can see, i've change mine template once again... and i'm back to basic... hahaha...

nice right?! i accidentally like discover this new software that my brother downloaded quite sometime ago... and it has this function called "collage"... so i experimented and ta ta ta ta!!!

I'm such a genius... =P

Anyway... i wanna share something serious...

Yesterday the whole family went out for like supper aka yum cha la... kinda like tradition already... so we all when to mc d and had some burgers and just basically talk la...

Then like when we arrive there right... me dad asked me to like go buy and order la... i being the lazy bum i am... trying to like divert the attention to my brother instead... the second one... and being the person i am... i'm like you know, pretend to like "used force" la so to say...

then i give up trying to ask me brother to go and then like me dad started with his "lecture" mood already.. saying la "come out happy happy why la be like tat"... he said...

so i went and buy the stuff and things and brought to the table... then like we were eating and i don't really remember what i did and somehow my brother out of frus-ness said "kill me la!!!"

i mean i know he's joking and stuff... but that was when me dad started his lecture on why treat my brothers so bad and all those things la... and it kinda made me think la... like i can like show affections to my youngest brother but to my second brother i seems to be having hesitation... so then me dad tried to like psycho me and stuff la... and i was like true also la... i kinda like sometimes put my friends first before my brothers which is like so totally not right and like yea lo... so i kinda like make peace with him and like make a pack with myself to like not to treat my brothers badly and to always show them affections and stuff lo... cause like blood is and will always be thicker than water... in my case ... ice lemon tea... XD

so now, i'm kinda like grateful that my whole family is learning every single day about the importance of famiy and like totally psych that the family bond between us are all stronger than ever... and i do hope that we stick together...

NOTHING MORE IMPORTANT THAN UR FAMILY...

like seriously... lol

Oh yea, vince stayed over day before yesterday like lolness... he was saying like he's tired from cheer pracs and other stuff but like when he came over... he started to like online till like 3.00 am and then only decided to call it a night but then we started to like talk and talk and talk to like 6.00 am ok... like wat the heck la seriously... lol... then right the next morning we both were like talking about last night and then he like said that he was waiting for me to like sleep or doze off i was like saying that i'm waiting for him to like stop talking la... lol... wat the... hahahahahahah

so i'm like dead tired right now, cause not enough sleep but it was like super fun la... bitching and gossiping and like talking crap all night long... hahahahaha....

so yea... that was my weekend and i'm glad its over and can't wait for next weekend... =)

Paul Wong ... yawning-ly OUT!!!

|| do-re-mi ||
Final Fantasy X-2 soundtrack - 1000 words
Teresa Tang - Tian Mi Mi
Westlife - Something right
Christine Glass - My love will get you home
Gavin Degraw - Im in love with a girl
Demi Lovato feat Joe Jonas - This is me
Michelle Branch - Breathe

No comments: