f a l l i n g i n l o v e . . .




Wednesday, July 4, 2007

60 th post...

Wow, i've come a long way from blogging... 60 th post, so proud of myself... thank you... thank you... lol

First thing, blog's layout... was going thru some blogs and notice that they really spend like eternity changing their blog's layout, design, other craps that make their blogs really REALLY attractive huh?! Lol... no one does it better than little miss-rachel-ness-going-to-take-over-the-world... Yup, design and other stuff, honestly saying, i'm so damn lazy, dun really care about the design, as long as it looks nice, i'm fine...

Second thing, clubbing... well, i was super curious since entering college cause it was as though everyone goes to clubbing at least once a month and every where i listen, clubbing is there... so just out of curiousity and experiment ( science student talking here...), i went to a club and see for myself the famous "in thing"...

Well, the club that i went to was kinda ok la... entrance fee was like RM 30 with free one drink... i took soft... then we went up this spiral stairs ( friends....) and i was bombarded by this loud kinda-technoish-but-not-techno music, deafening to be precise... and just walking around... there were five poles on the dance floor, all raise on platform, with people dancing on it... so it was ok and kinda awkward at first but as soon as my groove kicks in, i was dancing away with my friends... It was really tiring and thank GOD, the aircond was kinda on full blast, so no matter how much you sweat, it will be evaporated in like miliseconds...

it was 3.00 am, when i was driving down the highway with my friend at the backseat, drunk like nobody's business, the other friend followed someone home... lol ... no comment... I on the other hand, trying to navigate the confusing signs on the boards at the highway, trying my best to find my way home since nobody explain to me the direction back to damansara, jerks... all the while praying in my heart so that i can at least see something familiar but everything is so alien to me, expecially at 3.30 am in the morning... at least there is not much traffic, so everything that is illegal on the road, i can get away with it, like this really REALLY illegal turning i did on the pedistrian walk to the high way, which i kinda not sure whether i'm allow to turn but what the heck... and finally, after much trial and error..( and fuel and nail-biting ...gosh, i'm turning into rachel....AARRGGG!!!!!) minutes later, i found kerinchi link and the way back from church... i tell you, i wanted to shout "HALLELUJAH!!!" out loud but since an unconsious caucasian friend of mine is sleeping and the moment he wokes up will probably puke, i just said thank you to GOd, and send my friend back... i was so tired i dun even have any more glycogen in my body left, and my leg's muscles are like fills with amino acids... ( read respiration chapter on biology, you'll understand what i'm saying here... can't help my self, science student ma... =P) i drove home and it was 4.30am when i reach home... damn tired....

the rest is history as they says it...

ONe thing that i discover about clubbing is that it causes my passion for dancing grows deeper, and that i saw loads of stuff and people that it just disgust me in every single way... sigh... what's going on in the world today...(reminded of the song by various artist in 2000....lol...)only one positive thing came out of this, i love dancing....

well, there you go, my weekend.. now i have to face my finals which are like two weeks from now and i still haven't study yet... i'm really panicking now...

sigh
sigh
sigh
sigh
sigh
sigh
sigh
sigh
sigh
sigh
sigh
sigh
sigh

Paul Wong... Finals-are-s0-near-yet-i'm-still-onlining- ly OUT

No comments: