f a l l i n g i n l o v e . . .




Friday, July 6, 2007

tired much...

I am so damn tired right now... even while posting this post... sigh...been such a tiring week, sigh...gosh, i can't sigh anymore...lol...

Anyway, nothing much is going on in my life now, i'm just trying to get my exams over with and then relax... too tired to even do anything... but as they say, the show must go on... tomorrow at Planet Hollywood, i have a dance performance with PARTS there... and yup, again was damn tired and i was in a dilemma about tomorrow...

Well, Planet Hollywood is in KL and my knowlegde on KL roads are like a pile of water in the middle of the Saharian desert... meaning, i have no freaking idea where is where.... well, maybe some places la but i don't really know the general idea of getting to KL... sigh...so i thought of staying over at my friends house...( her name is spelt as Munnie...finally...gosh...) but then right, after tomorrow's performance, how the heck am i gonna come back...

Yup, but if i follow my friend, then i probably end up coming back around 3.00 am... and i'm not really up to it cause i want to go to church the next day...so... i came back from college today and ate late LATE lunch, then went home but damn tired, so took a 9 minutes nap and then pack all my stuff and went to college, then i asked around and around and around and finally i got someone... who live near my place, and knows the way to KL... PERFECT!!!!

So we made an agreement and yup, i don't have to stay over my friends house and right now, at the comfort of my own home... blogging away...ahahahaha

SO gonna cam-whoring to the max tomorrow and...btw, i got a new haircut last week!!!!!! Yay me!!!

So yea... uhm...nothing to say anymore...

haahaa...lol

Paul Wong... nothingtosay-ly OUT

No comments: