f a l l i n g i n l o v e . . .




Saturday, July 21, 2007

exams times...

well, in the midst of my exams at the moment... super the stress and yet i'm still here posting and not studying for my chemistry which btw i'm gonna fail miserably.... sigh...(btw, my definition of failing, all thx to my parents... is getting a B...long story...probably explain some other time...)

yup, i hate exams and the most incredible and most unreal thing happenned and maybe i should have share during the testimony time in CCSM today but hey... wat the heck....

wait...

lazy to type la....

next time la...

anyway, gtg now to start studying for my 12-chapters long chemistry.... AARRGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul Wong... stressing-ly OUT

ps = notice this is the only post up to date where the colours are all different.... hehehehe...thx rachel... =P

No comments: