f a l l i n g i n l o v e . . .




Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Myth Confirm...

I'm an OBSESSED FREAK!!!!

Yup, no more any speculation or whatever-you-people-call-it, i'm a total-obssesed-freak!!!!!!

No doubt about it... Why i come up with this conclusion of myself ?

I was and still am constantly waiting for some evidence or sign of life from A... Like for example, any sms-es or calls i receive the first person i thought of is...guess who?! The famous A!!!!!

Yup, i know, its weird and so totally not me... i actually made a pack with the birds of Amazon and the sea creatures from the Atlantis saying that i'm not gonna be like those obsessed people who are involved in relationships... ( And the most pathetic thing is that i'm not even in "relationship" with A!!!!) Yup, i'm definitely crazy and obsessed now... mock me... stone me.... bonk me on the head with a humoungous salmon!!!!!

Sigh... these two days i didn't go out... didn't do anything... basically being super unproductive man.... sigh.... this reminds me why i dislike breaks and holidays and off-days... Because you dun noe what to do with the sudden appearance of holidays which is so rare in your life that you wish for it everyday but when it comes... you dun know what to do with it... (wow...i'm kinda surprise with my own sentence arrangement and the variety of vocubulary...Yay me!!!)

Going back to school tomorrow and kinda nervous lo... cause dun noe what to do or say when i actually bump into A .... sigh... the torture is unbearable ( ok.. fine... i'm being too overly dramatic here but hey... i'm sad!!!!)

So yup, guess all my creative juices is out and i can watch Heroes peacefully now i hope...sigh...

Neway ( i learn this word from a friend of mine and it was genius!!!), tomorrow is gonna be a very akward (i didn't spell this right...right?!) for me and maybe not for A la...but who cares!!!!!

I'm gonna dance tomorrow!!!!! Yay !!!!!

Paul Wong... obsessed-ly OUT!!!!

No comments: