f a l l i n g i n l o v e . . .




Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Prom... (part 2)

See i promise i'll post part two...=P
Yup, more self-cam-whoring pictures!!!!!


Yi Qing, Me, Linda (this is the best pic of all...the lighting and the position is perfect..)


Cna you see me??? ( the hallway is so beautiful with the chandilier above...too beautiful...very sad that my stupid cam can't capture that moment...sigh...)

Seow Wen, Kim-Jack, Soo Fun (lucky guy!!!! He was declare as the Korean Popstar!!!!)

Me and Xu Yen ( She didn't wear those to the prom btw, She changed immediatly, parents bising i heard...lolz)


"THE album pic", quote from yi qing [.."]
The happy "couple" (they're not GAY!!!!!!!)

A candid shot i took that they are not aware of... they were too distracted... =P

All me juniors... (what with the guy standing beside me?! Look so posing man...)


Ok, i want fierce!!!!! Pursed ur lips gurlz!!!! (Xu Yen suggested the pusing lips thingy.... Some how remind me of Devils wear Prada...)


One of the desert...Some caramel thingy...looks nice but doesn't really taste good...to me anyway...

One of my senior perfrom a traditional chinese flute thingy....Was very good!!! Gambatei!!! (pity Steve man.... have to be a standing "book-holder")


Jsut a random pic to prove that it was indeeed in JW Marriott....Take that people!!!!!!


Another batch of juniors.... all looking superb as usual.... =P

Another shot of my plate.... can you guess what's the menu?! ( btw, the fish thingy was superly-awesomely-wonderfully delicious!!!!)

My first dance with yi qing... this shot was shoot by linda...thank God i turn at the right time.... It was kinda dark you know... and i didn't step on anyone's foot!!!!! Yay me!!!!! ( the song was Keep Holding On by Avril...wrong song kinda...)

We were walking back to the car park and pass by a floor full of really-expensive-looking restoran... and there is this one where they hang crabs at the dp window.... Looks humoungous!!!!!!

No comments: