f a l l i n g i n l o v e . . .




Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The genesis of a cam whore...

Ok fine... from now on, i'm an official cam-whore... no more speculation !!! I just like taking pictures of myself... sue me then!!!! Lolz...

so yea, last week during college, was so boring waiting for my dance prac to start, i hang with my "jei jei" in college and one of them have a camera... so my inner cam-whore came out and start to go wild... =P hhahahahaha



Trying to look goofy.... well, we definitly look goofy .... hahahahahha

Wanted to look innocent but this retarded-kinda pic came out....sigh



I gave up trying to pose beside them, so i went and squeeze me self between them... look so cute!!!! ( i meant me!!!)


Perasan we all are ANTM.... lolz.... pursing of the lips gurlz!!! ( the "pursing of the lips" thing is in the last post... if u dun noe wat i'm talking about la...)



This wan look nice... very friendly kinda...


My eyes look so small.... AAAHHHHH!!!!!!!! I have sepet eyes!!!!

Ok this is just pure random pic... kinda the best pic i took with my stupid-fake-multi-function camera... i look so innocent huh?! =P ( shuddup people!!!)


No comments: