f a l l i n g i n l o v e . . .




Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I'm back people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harlo everyone!!!!!!

Yes, i'm well and alive and FINALLY... i'm updating... ( take that rachel and ur "Lameness" !!!!!) well, actually, i took a break from blogging because i've been very into VIDEO blogging.... yup... but dun worry, i haven't forsaken this blog yet... Hhehehee

Anyway, my video blog has been quite good... (24 views wo!!!!!!!!!! i noe its pathetic but hey...it's a start...)Yup...
I can't upload any pics because something ter-cacated my connection... so after i settle that with tmnet....( sigh.... malaysia ah...i tell you ah.... nothing to say.... sigh sigh sigh.... *sigh* to all my sighs....)
i'll be updating from my college tommorrow... promise people...promise....
Paul Wong.... OUT !!!!

No comments: