f a l l i n g i n l o v e . . .




Saturday, April 28, 2007

Adrenalin-rush craze!!!!

*grin* x 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

These last few days was the best days of my pathetic-yet-interesting life...( well not exactly THE best day but it's definitely top ten...)

I was having a crush on this person for like a month already and this person (lets call this person A...privacy control) has no idea who i was...

It all started during the first day of my semester... I was just waiting for my stats class and there A was... standing in the middle and A just caught my eyes.... I was like... "damn... A is so fine!!!!" So then, i was on this mission to find out everything about A and like A's name and age and courses and background and other stuff... Thank GOD, i was and currently working in one of the department in my college as student helper and uhm... i get to access their student database for some minor work i was assign to... But there's only one problem... i have no clue about A whatsoever...

So i was kinda disspointed and my mind was working furiously trying to figure out a way to just get some infomation about A... then hold and behold, a blessing from heaven fell down on me one day... i was in the com lab and was minding my own business and there A was, sitting there, having a class in one of the lab... So i was like "ok?!"

then i was like not thinking and was just grinning to myself and just went to another lab and just do my stuff... then a crazy idea hit me like someone threw a humongous papaya directly into my face... Anytime a student uses the com, their student id will appear there... and i was so excited so i went to the com lab, ( they finish classes already by then...thank GOD!!!) jought down the id and the next day, went straight to work hoping to dig some information this A person, so i did, got the email address, hp number, birthday, address, age and of course the most important of all NAME!!! (won't tell you guys.... secret....*mystical grin*)

Then, from that day forth, i was crazy over that person... but then one day, suddenly i just lost all hopes for some unmentionable-because-it-is-highly-secretive-and-cannot-be-reveal-to-the-world-yet reasons... i was heart-broken... then the next day, which was on thursday, i was tired and sleepy and hungry... so i was going down to the cafeteria when suddenly my friend ran up to me and said these magic words...

"A wants your number!!!!"

At first i was skeptical but when the truth finally hit me, my heart soar like a million miles high!!!!!!!!!!!! I was crazy and in doubt and i was talking to my friend and A was like behind me!!!!! My friend was like keep looking back at A and i was like, "stop looking!!!"

Then, the rest was history... Today i just came back from my kinda-official-but-i-still-don't-really-think-and-yet-A-said-that-it-is date... I'm so confuse!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup... and oh yea, later that day, i have a dance audition....( Lol... too lazy to even tell about this...sigh....)

Paul Wong... GrinninglyhappilySmilinglyStillCan'tbelieve - ly OUT!!!!

No comments: