f a l l i n g i n l o v e . . .




Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Yay me!!!!

Finally, after many searches and research i've done... (well actually, hehehe, i just got it from my friend's blog...so thank you guys!!! btw, this is their address and their blogs are super the funny!!! http://www.fcuk4.blogspot.com/, its not wat you think it is... just visit them... its fun!) i got a comment box!!!!! YAY ME!!!!

Now, anyone and everyone can put up their comments there which only takes like a few seconds to do, so plz do comment something cause i need to know whether people are actually reading my blog?! Plz people... help me here!!!!

Anyway, still watching Ryan's video blog and its actually kinda getting (plz forgive me Ryan... ) a bit boring cause he's giving advice and his opinion to people (which, btw i think its wonderful and a very noble thing to do...) ... dun get me wrong, i really like talk show (Oprah people!!!)... maybe i'm just tired or maybe because so used to seing him being all goofy and funny, then all of a sudden became this very-serius-kinda-advice-counselor and ...LOL.... anyway, just wanna say kepp up the good work mate and this world need more people like you (and I... =P) ...

SO anyway, this is my second post for today, ( i'm being very "hardworking"... posting for you guys... be grateful people!!!) nothing much happen, i tried to study and stuff and I DID MY OWN LAUNDRY TODAY!!!!!! YAY ME!!!!!

See i can be independent you know!!!
Anyway, tommorrow got a very busy day head, going to college first to help out in the CF booth, then going shopping later to buy groceries... (can't believe i've just said that!?) then have to get back home to cook and prepare for the dinner party.... I'll update you guys later ya...

Well, hope you guys have a wonderful day tommorrow and one last thing...

CONGRATS TO ALL SPM STUDENTS !!!!!! GAMBATEI !!!

Today was the result day and heard it was kinda good (well all my friends anyway)

FOr those who are depressing now, get a life people!!! Its not the end of the world... you'll find out when you enter college, SPM seems like a myth by then...

Again, congrats to them and may they be prepared to enter college... *evil laugh with thunder at the background... accidentally strike a bat... Zues, Lord of thunder saying "sori ... my bet"*

Paul Wong... SPMissooverforme-ly OUT !!!

No comments: