f a l l i n g i n l o v e . . .




Saturday, March 10, 2007

sigh... another tiring day...

Well, today was anything but out-of-the-ordinary for me...




Nothing much happen anyway, went to church and just sitting in service alone because SOMEONE didn't come (you abandon me woman!!! ), sigh, so long didn't hear from her, was kinda thinking something might have happened to her or something...*erase thought*... sigh... might call her soon,,,



Anyway, was just watching Ryan's blog again, i tell you, he's officially the funniest person (after me dad of course... though some of his jokes are so lame, it's cool... hehehehee...sori rachel... =P)


SO yea, before that, me brother was like playing the most-idiotic-yet-everybody-is-crazy-over-except-for-me online game, Maple story... sigh, what is up with youngster nowadays... I was like wanted to use the com but he was like "i want to lvl up or something..." goodness me... (sori to all mapler out there but its just not my cup of coffee...) I was like dozing off every few miliseconds in my room but it was like so hot and then i went out to the living room but became suddenly very jumpy and keep waking every few nanoseconds and stuff...

Anyway, in the process of making my first video for CF... promo video actually, in the brainstorming process... dunno wat to put in the video yet but i'll think of something....soon...or else....sigh....


Haven't study for exam yet.... better start soon of else me CGPA is gonna drop like a snow ball rolling down mount everest becoming an evalance...( is that how you spell it?! Oh no .... i'm gonna fail my eilts... did i spell that right too?!)


so yea, nothing interesting today, gonna go soon...



Nitez people!!!!!!!



Paul Wong... nothingtosay-ly OUT !!!

No comments: