f a l l i n g i n l o v e . . .




Tuesday, March 6, 2007

very very the sad... *sob*

Sigh... was so excited about it just a few days ago, thought i could shop till i drop... literally!!! but guess everything has a purpose right?!

Anyway, the story goes like this... i was suppose to be on this trip to go to Zu Hai ( i'm not saying a rude word and secondly i totally have no idea how to spell it!!!) in China. The legend goes that you can find anything there... sounds familiar?! Of course it does!!! Petaling street anyone? So what's so special about this Zu Hai (stop mocking me you evil people!!! Its not a rude word!!!), again according to a legend told by a reliable source (me dad... LOL!!!), you can find anything there at half the price of the stuff you find in Chi Jong Kai... Petaling Street la smarty-pants!!! ( and you call ur self KL lang... *shame on you*)

So yea, everything is like super the cheap, like remember the mp3/mp4/video/e-books/voice recorder thingy i mention... its there i think... and also i heard that the i-pod nano there is like only RM 80 bucks!!!!!! Man i really want to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, i can't because of a stupid exam i have to take on the 14th of March and we're leaving on the 12th of March... *sob* *sob*... even applying to the head of my department also didn't approve it... ( that guy is official on my list and nobody wants to be on my list... *evil laugh*!!!!)

So i'm stranded here for five days, with all my family members going for retail theraphy and here i am, sitting all alone in my small-but-cosy-enough-and-able-to-fit-a-few-friends-over house... *bulbs lights up*.... are you thinking of what i'm thinking... the whole house by myself for five days... *evil thought coming to my mind*.... hehehehee..... oooo fun is knocking on my door.... i can feel the excitement already...LOL!!!!!!!! *evil laugh very loudly* (*next door neighbour* "hey you boleh shut up tak?!")

Hhehehehe.... its time for me to spread my wings....*evil grin* (ok?! i'm scaring myself, there are like a million evil grins here....*sweat...)

Anyway, gonna update soon and maybe i'll let you guys come over for some young and cool fun!!!

The whole house by myself...
The whole house by myself...
The whole house by myself...
The whole house by myself...
The whole house by myself...

Paul Wong... wholehousebymyself-ly OUT!!!

ps = finally i got over my laziness to use colour in my post and hopefully it brighten things up a bit...



or maybe not...



watever la...



who cares anyway...



ok you can stop reading now...



dun have to be so rajin wan la...



I SAID STOP!!!





=P

No comments: