f a l l i n g i n l o v e . . .




Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Very sad...

All alone again... sigh... well, just came back from sending Lee En back to her house... The others also went back already... kinda sad cause finally for two straight days i have no company then suddenly my house is filled with all my friends then with just like that only, they all went back...

Now, my house is kinda very quiet again... sigh...sigh...sigh...

Anyway, tonight was kinda good, i've decided not to make mashed potato and just go with tomato stew and pea soup (which btw, fail miserably, it became porridge like and was like super thick man!!! Note to self, never trust tv cooking shows again!!!) and it was kinda gross actually...

I took a pic of it when we are cleaning up with my webcam ( my camera was send to be fix and my dad can't stop mocking me about it ... *sob*)


So yea... it was like all mushy and all harden!!! That was the worst... anyway, the spagetti was nice ( did i spell that right... goodness me, i'm so failing my english test!!!) and then we have like vanilla with strawberry strips ice-cream which was really nice and stuff.. One more thing, they all brought something for me... which was super sweet!!!

Uhm... they all help me out in cleaning up which was really sweet of them... i dun have to dlean up everything up by myself... *grin* it was all good.....

Oh yea, i show them this game i receive from my friend and it was very dissapointing because their reaction is not what i wanted... sigh... I'll try to post it...


anyway, here is another pic from the dinner thingy ....

So yea... everything was good (btw, above is me and yi qing... i'm the guy... obviously duh!!!!)

well, gonna study now, exams tomorrow!!!! Sigh... should have do this dinner thing tommorrow instead man... anyway, gonna go off now....

Hope everyone have a wondeful day tomorrow!!!!

Paul Wong Study-ly OUT !!!

ps = btw, those highlighted brackets sentence's colour are the same colour of the pea soup... more like pea porridge or something.... EWwwwww!!!!!

No comments: