f a l l i n g i n l o v e . . .




Tuesday, November 17, 2009

..::|| ASSignments... ||::..

i'm suppose to be doing my assignments...
urg!!!
i can't write anymore...
am having writer's block...

( yet i can blog about it... the irony... )

hmmm...

just had like a marathon of communitychannel...

( youtube it... )

love the milo challenge...
feel like doing it but oh gosh...
i can't drink milk to save my life!!!

XD

anyway...
feeling a bit hungry now...
maybe i should go to McD's and do my assignments there instead...

hmmm...

nah... i prefer my own room...
there's a bed at least if i ever need some instant trip to dream land...

Oh yea...
i'm not sure whether ANYONE reads my blog but
let me know what ya'lls think about the way i wrote my previous post...
should i continue to write that way or should i stick to my usual
bitch-talking-kinda-informal-i-don't-give-a-dyamnnn
kinda thing...
let me know alright?!

just drop a word or two in the comment box
and i'll go check it out...

=)

dozingoff - ly OUT bitches...

ps : i know you guys won't even try to youtube it... so being a kind soul like me... i shall post them up here...

say thank you now...



|| anyone wants to accept her challenge?! ||

7 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

oh yeah, reminds me of uni.. =)

kenwooi.com

Ken Wooi said...

all the best in doing assignments =)

kenwooi.com

leekimkong said...

I read your blog. Marcus. :)

sundae of my life... said...

> marcopolo : aawww... thx man!!!

> kenwooi : haha... thanks dude!!! fighting!!!

Jason said...

just continue bitch-talking-kinda-informal-i-don't-give-a-dyamnnn write your blog k !
haha

sundae of my life... said...

> jason : thanks!!! XP

Anonymous said...

perineurium http://wiki.answers.com/Q/User:Med-helper clomid success rates over 40 regio antebrachii posterior clomid
blue spot [url=http://wiki.answers.com/Q/User:Med-helper]buy clomid without prescription
[/url]