f a l l i n g i n l o v e . . .




Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Sweet day...

well, it was such a sweet day yesterday... gosh, can't really explain it...


I was like waiting for the bus from college to home as usual and like there was millions and millions of people waiting for it too... so i know for sure that it is going to be pack like sardines and i will have to stand...

so the bus came and sure enough, my prediction came true like Raven with her really-weird-and-wacky-which-she-never-interpret-rightly visions... i have to stand... but the most sweetest thing happen...

this sweet woman offered her seats for me and i was lik "its ok..." kinda thing cause she is a WOMAN and i'm a BOY (well, a really big BIG boy, if you know what i mean...hehehe... =P), so yea, but she insisted, and it will seems really rude if i don't take her offer, so i did, and she sit at the driver's side instead... i manage to snap this photo of her without her knowing... but with good intention... heheh

A HUMONGOUS GIGANTIC ELEPHANTITUS SHOUT OUT TO THE SWEET LADY!!!!

Tats the sweet lady... =) ARIGATO KOZAIMAS!!!!

On other news, i change my hairstyle!!! lol... One day i woke up and decided to change it to something big and messy and funky, yet it fits me somehow...well, you guys be the judge...


Ok fine, i have to admit, i do look a bit retarded i nthis pic... but hey, cam-whoring isn't always perfect ok...lol...ehhehe... cam-whoring...lol...

Yup, uhm...well, i baked a cake today!!!! Yay me!!! But it wasn't what i've expected it to be but hey, its my first ever from-scratch ( i have a weird feeling that i might have spell this word wrongly...lol) cake wei...heheheh


Haaahaha, my youngest brother ate the first piece...lol... and he said it was good, even my mum, the hardest-person-in-the-whole-wide-world-to-please-when-it-comes-to-food person said it was good, though a bit too much sweetness in it... oh well, it was my first try...

So, yup, tats my update for now, will update more on my really uninteresting life...lol...

JA!!!

Paul Wong... JA-ing-ly OUT!!!!

ps = i hope someone will tell me how in-the-polluted-world to put back the chater box or watever it is called...ggrrr.....

No comments: