f a l l i n g i n l o v e . . .




Friday, September 14, 2007

OMGosh!!!!

i just receive the most heart-breaking news in my life ( and no, it is not THAT serious...), It seems that Melb Uni is not accepting anymore applicants with a Diploma who are eligible for exemptions... which means i have to start from Year 1 if i go to their college... this is very VERILY bad!!!!! *sob*...

Another thing is that i found out that my dad might not be able to send me to Aussie after all, he was actually hoping that i would get scholarships and stuff...sigh...this is getting from bad to worst la.... it is my dream and my wildest wish to go to aussie.... sigh... so i guess the burden is on my shoulder now then... i have to maintain a perfect score from now to the final sem ( which is like next year, which is good in a way cause it like, i'm finishing soon...)

Well, i'm just thankful for the results i'm getting now, just that i'm like super the paranoid, what if my CGPA drop lik 0.1?! I would cry i tell you.... but then again... being a faithful believer, we all know that if it doesn't happen, it means that its not GOd's plan right?! (hahaha, i'm trying to comfort myself here, despote the bad news.... lol.... )

Oh well, nothing is imposible with God right!? Holla back people!!!!

Ok, i guess that is it for today, nothing dramatic happen...

Oh yea, i found this manga in borders in the curve... it is like the epitome of all gruesome manga wei... like OMGosh....seriously... It's called "Reiko The Zombie Shop"... at first glance at the cover, i was like, What the?! a pic of a girl with like the Star on her palm ( the devil thingy... la...those use in witch craft one ah...), and i read it, and like, the gurl "lend" powers from the devil to raise zombies... the first volume was like pure gross-feast man.... seriously... then when it comes to the second volume,( i when to the curve today to read this because long story short, my parents went to the bank and might be late in fetching me from college, so i took the bus and drop off at the curve and went to borders and read this manga, and also it was because i know i'm grounded and i took this to my advantage to hang around a bit...hehehehe)
it was a bit ok, cause there are plots introduced here... which is good... or else, this is just like pure waste of time...
Sigh... what is with the world today huh?!

Well, i'm trying to search for the free manga online...anyone knows where we can read manga for free?! PLz to contact me ya!!!! Lol....

OK tata for now...

Paul Wong... manga-ly OUT!!!!!

ps = i'm gonna start doing this cause saw some people doing it also....hehehe...introducing...the "do-re-mi" list...

The "do-re-mi" list... =P
][Hillsong United live - Come to my rescue ][
][Bianca Ryan - (And I Am Telling You) You're Gonna Love Me][
][Jennifer Holiday - And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going (Dreamgirls)][

No comments: