f a l l i n g i n l o v e . . .




Thursday, December 3, 2009

..::|| maturity... ||::..

is such an overrated term...
everyone says that they are mature in some sense...

but are you really matured?!

i myself am guilty as charge for proclaiming that i'm matured way beyond my age...
but is that ever possible?!

yea, i do have thoughts and different priorities than most people but how different can they be?!
isn't that just part of my personality?!
what makes them so special that it gives me the permission to use that statement?!

come to think of it...
i'm not that matured anyway...

i have my own tantrums...

of course invisible from the public eyes...

i have my own childish desires...

like random trips to McD for my fav sundae cone...
and the all-so sinful fries...

or

the ever-so tasty waffles with strawberry jam with ice-cream...

i have my own childish hobbies as well...

sailormoon and mangas...
that's just the surface of the HUGE ice-berg...

not to mention my love-for-all cute things...

is this being immature?!
or is this just my personality?!

what defines maturity?!

is it the ability to earn your own income?!
or the ability to be independent?!

so what defines immaturity then?!

not being able to let go the past?!
worried about stuff that are just too petty in life?!

like i've said...
maturity is so overrated...
if it were me...
i would say...

" realizing that you are immature is maturity itself "


sotheverydeep - ly OUT bitches!!!

..::|| grooving barreh ||::..
snsd - one year later
snsd - boyfriend


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I totally understand what you mean but I don't think going for ice cream or waffles is a sign of immaturity - this is just what you love to eat.

sundae of my life... said...

gahhhahahhaaha... i guess ur right... love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!