f a l l i n g i n l o v e . . .




Saturday, December 5, 2009

..::|| finally back to the dark side... ||::..

yes, i've finally recreated another profile on the "buddies" site...

it was well...
for all the right intention this time...
i mean
i'm trying to enlarge my circle of friends and hence...
the "buddies" site...

and the amazing thing was

( so totally AM bragging )

is that immediately after i created the profile...
i got ONE mail...
and then for the next 24 hours...
i got almost 10 mails...
it was unheard of back in those days when i had my first profile...
i was flattered...
no really...

i am...

maybe because of this phrase i placed in my profile...

"just drop me a message and i will reply... don't worry, i won't bite... unless you want me to... *wink*"


yes i know...
it's cheeky yet funny....

i think...

anyway...
i'm curious to see how this go this time...
and yea...

i shall document my entire journey...

XD




checkingmymailboxlikeamaniac - ly OUT bitches...


No comments: