f a l l i n g i n l o v e . . .




Monday, July 6, 2009

..::|| impact of technologies ||::..

i have never fully grasped the full impact of technologies until today...

i've just realize that technologies have become so much apart of our life that it's almost scary to think how much we are dependent on them...

can you imagine what our entire world will do if one day technologies just disappear?!

anyhow...

today i wanted to print some stuff...
but the files are in my laptop...
so the "normal" way is to transfer the files to a thumbdrive and then transfer em' to the computer and print it out...
but genius like me...

( more like lazy bones... )

decided that it's troublesome...
and so i attached em' to my email and sent them to myself...

( you can do that apparently... )

was going to then...
my bro was using the com...
and genius me have another brain blast...
hehe...

why not send to my bro's email and ask him to print it out instead...

AWESOME!!!


and that's not all...
i was in my room right...
and lazy to go out...
so i shouted his name...

then decided...
you know wat...
why not MSN him instead?!

and so i did...

i tell you...
while MSN-ing him...
it hit me...
although we are IN the SAME house, only a few feets apart...
i have to use MSN to communicate with him instead of the old-fashion face-to-face communication...

yup...

awesome-ly weird right?!

haha...

wishmeluckforfinalstomorrow - ly OUT bitches...

No comments: