f a l l i n g i n l o v e . . .




Sunday, May 10, 2009

..::|| randomeness of the highest level... ||::..

ok so this is what happen...
i went out to yam cha with me new found "kaigor" the other day...

( yes, i'm the oldest in the family and so i always wonder what will it feels like to have a older brother bullying you... i know, i'm weird... deal with it... )

and so it was fun cause we talk and we click like crazy la...
he even mentioned that we were ... erm... something like soul mate but in friendship terms...

anyway...


being me right, before i met up with my kaigor, i went in McD
( fav hang out place )
and someone caught my attention...

this dude who look super super straight and he was like the

geeky-kinda-cool-soft-spoken-gentleman

kinda guy you know...

like OMfab!!!

that is like my ideal soul mate la!!!

( again, weird i know... deal with it ya'll!!! )

and i've seen him there before
so, i just you know...
look for a while longer while i purchase my drinks and went out to meet my kaigor...

then he suggested lets sit inside, i was like ok...
better view i guess...

gaahhahahahahahhaaa

and so we sat inside and the events that unfold was truly totally random...

kaigor look over and saw the guy i was eyeing on and

HE WAVE AT HIM!!!


as in like saying hello...
my jaw drop... in my mind...

so i asked him

"erm, you know him!?"

"yea, my friend's friend... hang out before..."

"oh, he's kinda cute isn't he?"

"really?! want his no.?!"

"are you crazy!!!"

"dun worry, let me check if i have his no."

*checking his hp while i was dumbfounded...*

"oh darn, i dun have..."

*relieved*

"wait, i'll ask my friends for his no."

*heart rate went up again*

and so to cut the story short...
he manage to get his no. and sms-ed to me...
and i really wasn't sure what i can do with it...

he then sigh and started to sms him...

||sms conversation||

"hey, who was the guy you were talking to just now?!"

"oh, he was a friend of mine... long-time friend..."

"oh really?! btw, my friend here likes you..."

*complete shock and heart rate begins to go over the limits of a normal human being*

"oh, the friend that was with you?! he's alright"

i can't remember what happen next but all i can remember is that kaigor asked me to sms him while we were walking back to our car... and so i did...

||still sms conversation||

"hey, sori that my friend is rude and random... btw, nice to meet you... =P"

"it's alright, i don't mind meeting new friends"

"cool, it was totally random..."

"haha, anyway, have a good rest, good friend"

"ya, you too..."

i know, it's super short but hey, it's a great start don't you think?! i mean complete strangers sms-ing each other... dyamnnn... i can tell you that there were millions butterflies in me stomach that day...


moving to the next day, i was just onlining and minding my own business when my kaigor pops up in my msn and start bugging me about him...
i told him that i haven't sms him yet and that i'm taking my time and stuff...
he go all berserk saying things like don't waste time la, grab the opportunity la, etc etc etc...

and so i sms-ed him and before you know it, i asked him out on a yam-cha date... sorta...

second time in my entire life that i actually

ASKED


someone out...

and surprisingly he said

YES!!!


i was dyamnnn excited about it la...

and of course the entire time, kaigor was like "chanting" weird things that he said will help in making it work...

and so, i went out dinner with me bitches and his new-ly found love...
the two of em' is just one sweet couple...

and then it was me turn for my yam-cha date...
so i walked to McD and waited there with still butterflies in me stomach...

but before that, the entire evening with me bitches...
i have a werid feeling that things are going to end on a positive note but not the positive that i was looking for... weird i know... but unexplainable... of course all things make sense after that...

we talked and the one thing that i was worried about is that we will have millions of silence moment but thankfully NONE...

we talked and we had a good chat...
it was really enjoyable...
but of course that was after i switch to relax mode...
and also the trigger to relax mode was right after he said...



"actually i have a boyfriend already..."


i should be nominated for an oscar for this because my face was light up and totally look sweet and happy for him kinda thing but inside i was soooooooooooooooo dissapointed...
i thought finally i found someone close to my ideal person and it was going well...

of course, all the perfect wonderful guys are either

playboy,
in a relationship,
or
totally unavailable...

but five seconds later we were laughing and talking as though we were friends...
which i guess is the positive part of this...

and so, the night ended on a good side, although it wasn't what i expected it to be but still i was happy... smiling in fact...

=)


and so... at the end of the day, it was a good "date"
i made a new friend and was again reminded of my new year resolution...



still i can't believe how random and totally crazy this was... don't you think so?!

xD


startingnewsemtomorrow - ly OUT bitches...

..::|| do-re-mi ||::..
t-max - paradise
ashily - lucky

No comments: