f a l l i n g i n l o v e . . .




Wednesday, May 13, 2009

..::|| "kedekut kedekut" ||::..

|| haiwan apa sangat kedekut?! ||
|| KUDA!!! ||

such a lame joke...
invaded my IQ by me baby bro...
wahahahhahaha
sigh

i'm bored...
oh guess wat...
this week was my first week of sem
and so far...
it has been boring...
know why?!

because the entire week
i've only two days of class
and both classes are only three hours long...
and so, it still feels like holiday to me...

wahahahahahhahahaha
i'm still wondering what electives i should take this sem...

hmmmm.....

can't wait to do my internship though...
should be fun...

anyway...
going yum cha with CK's husband tonight...
yes people
i no longer call fagiselle "fagiselle" anymore...
he happily labeled himself as

" CK's husband"

pathetic...

and now, he's so into

" Cole Mohr "

and hor, yesterday hor, he suddenly out of nowhere sms-ed me and said he had a

revelation

apparently and i quote


" i realise i love skinny guys... like aneroxic almost type of guys... "


you can only imagine my facial expression at that time...

=.="



major sweat...

wahahhahahahahahhahahhahahaha

well, i guess it's all up to the individuals taste...

me ah...

geeky-nerdy-cool-shy-timid-but-totally-cute-and-hot

is my type...

xD



wahahhahahhahahhahahahahhahaha...

total random post...

gonnahaveasundaetonight - ly OUT bitches...

..::|| do-re-mi ||::..
siti nurhaliza - percayalah
siti nurhaliza - bukan cinta biasa
wonder girls - nobody ( pumashock remix )

ps : btw, can ya'll guess what does the rainbow colours stands for?! it's very significant ye...

clue : San Fransisco and flag

No comments: