f a l l i n g i n l o v e . . .




Monday, July 28, 2008

new version of firefox...

hey ya'll... random post, just thought of posting about the new version i've accidentally upgraded my firefox to, and i'm loving every single minute of it... like super damn kewl la i tell you... haha...lolness...

anyways, my firefox was a bit the cacated after they asked me to upgrade it to a newer version 2.something something... so i did and it totally messed up my firefox browser... so like damn stupid la... anyways, everytime i open a new window... an annoying pop-up will pop up saying that my url doesn't exist... i was like WTH?!

That lasted for like a few weeks till today... i've upgraded my firefox and now, its better than ever, the annoying pop up is gone and now my firefox browser looks really kewl... haha... i actually took a pic of it... =P



So yea,that's my new version of firefox... haha... lolness...
another thing i wanna post is about my name and my nickname...

over the years, after the creation of my one-of-a-kind nickname... everyone ask me what is the meaning of it... my answer has been always the same... its just something i've came up with randomly... so naturally right, if something you came up with randomly and have not been inspire by anything watsoever... it should be original and one of a kind... apparently not... i googled my nickname and apparently it exist as a real name... like seriously la i tell you...

apparently, this particular name was the last name of a musician named Torben Thoger... can you believe that?! Someone actually thought of that name before i did and i dare say that i have never seen this name before i came up with Thoger... twilight zone moment... tu tu tu tu tu... =P

Torben Thoger
One of the album he produced... =S

and another thing is that... i even have my own domain... but its not mine as in like i own it but if i ever wanted to create a website and some how named it THOGER... i would not be able to cause some other people have used it... gosh... i'm seriously a bit the freak out now la... lolness...

here is the link... www.thoger.com

So on to the next one, i googled my name too and guess wat, i found out that i have a restaurant and i'm a painter aka artist... the wonders of names... lol...

haha... i totally encourage anyone to just take some time and google their own name and nickname... who knows what you'll discover... *wink*

Au Revoir people!!!

][do re mi][
][miley cyrus - 7 things ][
][miley cyrus - one in a million ][
][akon ft colby o'donis - what you got ][
][Kari Kimmel - It's Not Just Make Believe ][
][miranda cosgrove - leave it all to me ][
][One Republic - Say (All I Need) ][

No comments: