f a l l i n g i n l o v e . . .




Saturday, July 5, 2008

I'm back !!!

ok... after much anticipation later and laziness, i finally got my ass of the couch and sit in front of my need-to-be-changed computer to update my almost-dead blog... yes poeple... this blog is still much alive and will never die of course... lol-ness... anyways...

there is so much to update and i dunno where to start... ok ok ok ... let me start from my final exmas...

I FREAKING FINISH MY DIPLOMA ALREADY!!!

yup yup... i finally finish my finals and got my result but as always being a perfectionist, i'm never satisfy with my results unless its perfect straight As... you can guess that this time around i didn't get straight As of course... i got 2 bloody Bs!!! GGRRR!!!!

so this is my results...

clinical chemistry = B
nutrition and disease = B+
human molecular biology = A
Molecular Biochemistry = A
Anatomy and Physiology = A

So... as you can see... it totally ruins my straight As record...sigh...oh well.. better luck and hardwork next time!!! GAMBATEI!!!

anyways, after my exams, i need to escape from study life and get away and have a kick ass summer vacation... and i have two places to go to for this summer... REDANG ISLAND!!! and BANGKOK!!!

so my next post will be a photo posts... so be ready people!!! =P

ps = my new catch phrase is lol-ness... haha... copyrighted!!!

the "do-re-mi" lists
][ jesse mcartney - leavin ][
][ rihanna - take a bow ][
][ carrie underwood - all american girl ][
][ paramore - that's what you'll get ][

No comments: