f a l l i n g i n l o v e . . .




Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Pull and bear modelicious...

well, a model is discovered this day...hahaha... not really discovered... anyway, a contest was held in college and it was from pull and bear... a most creative pose for a pic kinda thingy la... so my friends were joining it for fun because guess wat... they give out free t!!!! like seriously dude... RM 101.90 something which i highly doubt so but hey, its free right?! hehe... Anyway, they only give 3 poses but the photographer was like asking me to pose more... so i did... in the end, i have five pictures!!!

KEWL!!!!!

here they are!

(note that these pics are not shown in the other they are taken...)


I was like thinking it was a funny shot but the photographer was like saying he want to see my face....

I wanted to do a cross shot but oh well... i'm not that flexible i guess... =( But they choose this shot instead...

Trying to take some pointers from all those ANTM (america's next top model) episodes =P

A "cheer-leading" inspire shot... Go Pull and bear !!!

My fav shot of all... the jumping in the air shot... This was my first shot and i actually asked the photographer can i count so that i can jump... He said he'll count instead... MAJOR LOL!!!

Well, hopefully i win!!! =P
The price is amazing is all i can say!!!

No comments: