f a l l i n g i n l o v e . . .




Tuesday, March 31, 2009

..::|| what is going on!!! ||::..


I'm very curious on how cupids operate... like seriously...
everyone right now is either attached, going to be attached, are on the verge of attachments, entering the attachment world, i mean is this how i'm being tortured?!

I would say 99% of everyone that i know have either commitments, attachments, flings or responsive crushes...

Jealous!!!


Yes, called me pathetic, but if you really think about it... the more you embrace singleton, the more cupid will throw couples right in front of your face... as though like they are envious of your new found confidence of being single...

I remember the oath i took with fagiselle and again with my hag...
i can tell you that my confidence level is so high it literally overflowed...
But of course, humans desired affections that are not fulfillable by anyone else except the ONEs...

It's so sad... that when you actually made up your mind on a particular mission, surely something else will either ruin it for you or make it super duper hard to keep that mission...

Goodness me... frustrating much... well at least fagiselle are still accompanying me in the land of singletons... but i have a feeling he will totally ditch me soon...

( dun you dare!!! )

anyhow, i'm still single and totally keeping my oath and promises

( take that hag!!! still single ok!!! )

although, there are loads of hot stuff though... hehe... totally good news for eye-candying...

au revoir...

Paul Wong... eyecandying-ly OUT



No comments: