f a l l i n g i n l o v e . . .




Monday, February 16, 2009

..::|| single-licious ||::..

remember the oath i did with fagiselle?!
well, i'm changing it a bit...

I'm giving up the "i want to be in a relationship" once and for all!!!
I'm giving up the hopes of finding THE ONE

I'm sick of always on the look-out for hot stuff
I'm sick of the pursue of unreachable romance

I'm tired of being disappointed
I'm tired of being judged and evaluated
I'm tired of being "scan" all the time

I'm just plain sick and tired of all these

Yes, I'm giving up of all these

I shall be independent
i shall be happy and proud
i shall enjoy life to the max
I shall be more focus on my passion
i shall not even care what people thinks
and i shall totally be FABULOUS in my own freaking way...

I think i just found my new year's resolution... kinda-late i know but still powerful
hehe...
no more eye candy... ok maybe a little... hehe... just for fun...
but that's it!!!
i'm dead serious right now...

i shall embrace my single-ness and not desperately trying to find hot stuff...
i'm single at the moment and dyammnn proud of it...
Life is not gloomy and dark and depressing just because i'm single..,
if THE ONE comes, then he'll come...
If not...
i'm not gonna daydream the entire day wondering what it will be like to be in a relationship... puhleezz... so unf-square...
*snap snap*
F-square talking here!!!

*snap snap*







*more snapping going on*








OUCH!!!



*finger cramp from too much snapping*


ok, that was idiotic...


Paul Wong... proudsingleandfabulicious-ly OUT

..::|| do-re-mi ||::..
alicia keys - superwoman
avril lavigne - the best damn thing
britney spears - stronger
blue ft. stevie wonder - signed, sealed, delivered

No comments: