f a l l i n g i n l o v e . . .




Wednesday, October 15, 2008

..::|| gratitude-ness and grateful-ness ||::..

Wassup bitches...

ok ok, you know the drill.. laziness... no mood... so the blog seems like a bit dead... but i'm here!!!

And i have like some totally major updates...

(OMGosh!!! i just like totally saw a weird like stain-kinda on my keyboard... eewww-nesss!!!)

**************************************************

update No. 1

previous post i did mentioned that i've applied to borders right?!

I FREAKING GOT IT DUDE!!!!!!!!!!

haha... like seriously man... i got it... honestly actually, i kinda like give up already that day when i called them and like ask la why they hasn't like call me back or something... the proper words are "checking my application status"

anyway, the woman on the other line said something like because i mention that i'm not free on sundays... thats why she hasn't call me back...

maybe thats why i didn't get a call from starbucks too... cause like i think i said i'm not free on tues and thurs and like other stuff la... sigh... i should seriously NOT do that anymore...

Anyway, i told her that i'm not available only in the morning as i need to attend church and stuff.. so she said... ok... i'll give you a call back afterwards... So i waited... and waited... and waited...

so it was like two days later you know... totally given up... then she suddenly called me up and told me to come for interview... apa lagi... terus shouted and start dancing around la...

then i went for the interview... talk like stuff... turn on my formal-almost-robotic-yet-a-with-a-slight-touch-of-personality... lol.. haha...

yup... then that night... she called me back and told me that i got the job and on the 20th Oct, i will start my three day training... WOOHOO!!!

Like totally excited la...

ok... so thats the first update...

**************************************************

update No.2

for those whom have in the past hang out with moi... you'll notice that my hp is always like behind the trend one... not purposely... its just that i think having a super-ly high tech phone has no purpose wat so ever... and besides... its like super-ly outrages-ly expensive...

So thats my opinion...

then like after my entire family on my father's side settled the stuff they need to like settled after the passing of me gran (may her soul rest in totally fabulous-ness... =P), she left like tons and tons of like stuff!!! like capital S-to-the-T-U-F-F!!!

So they all decided to divide it equal to all the brothers and sisters... and me dad got like a good sum of money... i mean... its not a lot but its a good load sum la...

he decided to give me mum instead... (all together now... *aawwwww*) yup, then me brothers and me found out... apa lagi... we demand some too!!! hahaha... lol... so she decided each of us get like RM 500... which is like a lot ok...

then like i'm thinking what should i get... i'm thinking of ipod but like the entire family is like against it which i have no idea why... like seriously...

so finally... one day we were walking around The Store (in sg. buloh... all those sg. bulohians holla back!!!) cause me dad wanna like buy a "gigi-biru" punya accesories ma... so went to this hp shop.. and i decided to like just scan some phone and asking the promoter aka Kok Soon, my highschool friend... super sweet guy...

Then like me mum start like nag and like force me to buy a hp cause like mine can be consider as antique... no kindding...

so after much delibration and consideration and watevertion... i bought a new hp...

Like its totally against my personal principles but still, when i got it... i was smiling like non-stop... me dad said that i look like a kid in a candy shop... which i totally agree... hahaha...

So yup... i'm now a proud owner of a Sony Ericsson W660i... =)



**************************************************

update No. 3

Ok... just bear with me ok... last one... we trade in our family Kancil car and change it to a Myvi... which is super kewl but like kinda sad cause that Kancil was the first ever car i drove after i got my license... and i didn't even have the chance to say goodbye... sob sob...

moving on... the new Myvi is like super cute and totally kewl and HOT!!!

**************************************************

hehe... ok... i'm getting bored of blogging... so yea... thats all for this update...

I'm like totally grateful and full of gratitude... =)


Au Revoir...


Paul Wong... gratefulandfabulous-ly OUT!!!

..::|| do-re-me ||::..
cobra starship - the city is at war
cobra starship - Damn You Look Good And I'm Drunk (scandalous)
Alicia Keys - As I am super woman
Katy Perry - Hot N Cold
Kelly Clarkson - Miss independent
Kelly Clarkson - Thankful
Puddle of mud - She fucking hates me
raymond lam - love with no regrets
Rihanna - Disturbia


No comments: