f a l l i n g i n l o v e . . .




Friday, November 23, 2007

very the tiredness...

I am taking a break from studying and update my long-no-update blog... Gosh, this is the worst of all exam-preparation man.. seriously, i have never been so insecure or so stressful in my life man.. and its just a diploma... GGRRRR!!!!

And to top things off, my mp3 is not working... i have no music to accompany me in my torture chamber... this is no fun at all... truly, exams are a curse bestow upon student all over the world to torture them and brings an eternal suffering to those who wish and hope to survive !!!! how dramatic can i get?! lol

Well, gonna continue now... just few more days till doomsday and after that one week freakin' exams... I WILL BE FREE!!!!!!!!

I will survive!!!
Ain't no mountain high enough!!!!
Ain't no river wide enough!!!!



Yay me!!!!!

No comments: