f a l l i n g i n l o v e . . .




Tuesday, October 30, 2007

It was a sad piano-less day... *sob*

Recently, my family planned and confirm that we are moving to a new place, our own place... hehe...but because of that, my dearest posession have to be give up... The piano that i had since like few years back was verily important to me... i know that people do get attached to stuff, i'm a testimony of it... the condo doesn't have sufficient space for the piano... so we have to sell it away... sigh....didn't really hit me until when the guys came and took it, i suddenly felt empty and the conner of my house where the piano used to be is like super empty... i kinda felt like a void in my heart... *sob*

So this post is a dedication to the Best Piano in the world...
The brand is Atlas and it was great..*sob*


Where we put it... *sob*


Those keys whom produced beautiful music that enchants anyone who hears it... *sob*
Another shot of the keys... *sob*
Sigh...

emoing....

No comments: